1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork.
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
Prices shown in USD.
Napišite svoju email adresu ispod da dobijete besplatnu Urban Reč Dana svakog jutra!
Email-ovi se šalju sa email@example.com. Nikada vas nećemo spam-ovati.