1) To reply to, usually in a sharp or retaliatory way; reply in kind to.
2) To return (an accusation, epithet, etc.) upon the person uttering it.
3) To answer (an argument or the like) by another to the contrary.
4) A severe, incisive, or witty reply, esp. one that counters a first speaker's statement, argument, etc.
5) A glass device used for distillation or dry distillation in chemistry.
6) A furnace used for cremating dead bodies.
7) An industrial pressure cooker.
Archibald- Perhaps you should refrain, forhtwith, from engaging in intimate relations with your mother. (retort)
Andre- Fuck you, man. (also retort)
blub blub blub (also also retort)
fwooooooosh! (also also also retort)