1a) noun. a slang term for a fragmentation hand grenade.
2a) verb. "accidently" killing an officer who is incapable of leading troops by dropping a grenade on him.
2b) verb. slang used to describe the act of eliminating an opponent with a fragmentation grenade.
3) verb. slang used by computer game players to describe the act of defeating another player.
1) toss a frag in the fox hole
2a) I heard Lt. Spears was fragged by his own men
2b) Frag them!
3) I fragged JohnnyBGood11 with a rocket
1. Slang for the number "fifty". Usually associated with a speech impediment or accdent.
2. Fiddy-Fiddy or "fifty-fifty" is a way of describing a transexual/shemale.
1. Oi, dis cost me fiddy pounds!
2. Watch out man, Thai hookers might be fiddy-fiddys.
In 268, the Visigoths ("the noble ones") seperated from the nomadic Goth tribes and invaded the Balkan peninsula, part of the Roman Empire. They practiced
The Visigoths sacked Rome
A comic drawn by Jhonen Vasquez which features a deranged and babbling stick-figure who shouts random gibberish. Usually gets shot or explodes in the comic.
Examples of ranting is below
doughnut!! Mock me? You fried cyclops!!
Accept my heartwarming gift of tree scratchies!!! I absolve thee!!
A Christological view held by the followers of Arius.
The belief that Jesus Christ is not part of God, but a being created and inferior to God. Condemned as heretical in 325 AD.
Jehovah's Witnesses share similiar beliefs with Arianism, as does Islam.
A Germanic tribe that influenced the Roman empire. Their name means "shiny". The Ostrogoth empire waged war against the Huns and were defeated. After the fall of the Hunnic empire, the Ostrogoths were free to do as they pleased, which was apparently settling in the Roman empire.
The Ostrogoths are one of the two main tribes that originated from the
, the other being
A doughnut, donut or pastry-with-a-hole.
I had a fried cyclops for breakfast. It mocks me.
Slobodna Dnevna e-pošta
Email-ovi se šalju sa email@example.com. Nikada vas nećemo spam-ovati.