1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
Slobodna Dnevna e-pošta
Napišite svoju email adresu ispod da dobijete besplatnu Urban Reč Dana svakog jutra!
Email-ovi se šalju sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Nikada vas nećemo spam-ovati.