1. A confident person that more often than not; makes confident people less confident in a sho'-bo's presence.
2. A discrete person whose exuberance can be a turn off to those who don't know better.
3. A person whose lack of popularity, have it be a wealthy man around a poor group, makes people think negative connotation.
4. It's cool. A person that obtains or acquires style, status, ego, and often makes others believe there is no equal.
5. It's very cool. You spent a long time doing something in order to achieve an award; always being pride and joy but obviously exuberant. And the subject matter is important, because lets face it -Savor it!
A. Like my...
B. What do you think?
C. No words just materials
D. No words just good moves
E. No words only love
Jeff :Did you know Mike drives his chromed out truck to work and parks it where he and others can always see it when he works?
Mike :Don't forget the custom headlights!
Jeff :Our generation used to condone showboating, but now I think the whole world is pretty much gone crazy!