1. An access-controlled, divided highway.
2. Rapper signed with Roc-a-fella
3. To leave a location promptly (such as to bounce
1. I just drove 66 miles per hour on the freeway; I'm a badass.
2. I just heard Freeway spit on that new And 1 mixtape, and it was hotter than your mom.
3. Hey, its getting pretty late- I think imma freeway outta this joint.
to smoke marijuana.
Ey lets freeway
out of here and go lay back and blaze a branch, son.
Slobodna Dnevna e-pošta
Napišite svoju email adresu ispod da dobijete besplatnu Urban Reč Dana svakog jutra!
Email-ovi se šalju sa email@example.com. Nikada vas nećemo spam-ovati.