1. Somebody with dreads
2. the name of a brand that sells dread products/accessories
1. You see the dreads on that dread head?
All dread heads ain't from jamaica
2. I got some new dread head shampoo for my hair
-That dozer we smoked knocked me out
-Yall niggas think I'm trippin cuz I'm on dat dozer -Master P
, when someone's telling a lie, when someone says something that's stupid or doesn't make sense
- These hoes better stop that booty chatter and get my money
- Bush be speakin some booty chatter in his speaches
- I dont know what he was saying, it was just a whole lotta booty chatter
-Dats some booty chatter how they gon tell me no
A term popular in miami used when refering to a convertible
That boy dropped the top on that vert
It's basically a way to say hi or whats up to another individual
say brah = hey bro
Say brah, what's going on
another way to say
, what's going on
Say brah, what the business is?
Me, I'm chillin
What they do, what the business is? Word on the streets, Jeezy know what the handle is. - Young Jeezy
In a fight, hitting somebody with combo after combo or hitting your oponent from all sides; on the head, in the gut, behind them, ect.
When a monkey fights they wild out hitting you any way they can
He got knocked out after getting hit with that monkey knuckle. You can't block the monkey knuckle.
Slobodna Dnevna e-pošta
Email-ovi se šalju sa email@example.com. Nikada vas nećemo spam-ovati.