The greatest number
of all time.
Reasons why: It is...
1. a prime number
, as are 2 and 3.
3. the NBA record for most
scored by a single
player in a game, done
by none other
4. the number
of chromosomes in a human sperm or egg.
5. the angle between the earth's magnetic and rotational axis.
6. the Tropic of Cancer at 23 degrees N Latitude.
7. the Tropic of Capricorn at 23 degrees S Latitude.
8. a .com and the page is very
9. the most
quoted Psalm in the bible ("The Lord is my shepherd..."
10. the number
of people executed in "A Tale of Two Cities"
11. the smallest number
of people for which there is at least a 50% chance that two will share the same birthday.
12. the standard TCP/IP port for Telnet.
13. one of the "Lost" numbers on the television show....also
the sum of two of the other
numbers (8 & 15)and the solution to 42-15-4=23, all of which are also
14. the number
of times Caesar
was stabbed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar
15. has been prominently featured in the following: Serendipity, Futurama, Star Wars A New Hope, Monty Python The Life
of Brian, Seinfeld, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix Reloaded, and Die Hard III among MANY MANY other
16. the number
of flavors Dr. Pepper claims
to be a blend of.
17. the number
of distinct orientations of Tetris
18. the sum of U2, the greatest band ever. U is the 21st letter of the alphabet.
19. the number
of letters in the latin alphabet.
20. the number
of the Illuminati.
21. the letter W in the english alphabet, a letter with
down and 3 points
22. the smallest number
of integer sided boxes that tile
a box such that no two boxes share a common length.
23. the only US president
to serve between nonconsecutive terms of another president
serving between Grover
Michael Jordan IS number 23. Be like Mike.